Re: conditional text in Word?

Subject: Re: conditional text in Word?
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- BROWN-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 16:32:01 -0700

Mike Starr wrote:

> As far as I know, Word doesn't have the ability to use
> conditional text.

It has been a long time since I needed that feature, but version 2.0 of
Word included a workable conditional text capability. I converted four
user guides and four programmer references to one of each, using
conditional text ("IfThen" fields, as I recall) to customize content.

--David

David M. Brown -- Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
http://www.brown-inc.com/
See our web site for news about HTML Indexer, the easiest way to
create and maintain indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=