Re: Creating a Portfolio

Subject: Re: Creating a Portfolio
From: John Nesbit <janesbit -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 22:47:56 PDT

If anyone is interested in getting more information:
1) Go to the archives. For those who aren't sure where they are, it's
http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html (I meant for those
who aren't sure where the archives are. If you're not sure about
where YOU are, I'm afraid I can't help you--I'm not Kreskin.) :-))

I scanned throught the archives but didn't see anything that addressed
a minor quandry I face...

Moral dilemma--
You've signed a non-disclosure statement with your employer.
Is it ethical to include technical writing samples in your portfolio
that result from this work?

John Nesbit

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=