Re: Creating a Portfolio

Subject: Re: Creating a Portfolio
From: Sharon Burton <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 07:41:21 -0700

Depends. Ask before you sign. If you ask after you signed and they say yes,
GET IT IN WRITING, even if it is an email follow up. I got burned once by
not getting it in writing. A verbal agreement is only as good as the paper
it is written on. Old cliche but true.

sharon

Sharon Burton
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!