FWD: Resources for Do's and Don't of Contracting

Subject: FWD: Resources for Do's and Don't of Contracting
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 05:48:34 -0600

Name withheld upon request. Please reply on list.

Dear Techwrlers,

My search of the archives didn't prove useful, so...

I'm about to accept my first contract tech writing assignment (I've been a
perm, full-time employee for 10 years). What resources exist for learning
the "do's and dont's of contracting (especially through an agency, which is
what I'm doing). Any web sites, books, journal articles, etc. you can
identify will really help me out.

TIA for the info/advice.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=