Frame 5.5 to 5.1 Conversion

Subject: Frame 5.5 to 5.1 Conversion
From: Tom Johnson <johnsont -at- FREEWAY -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 08:36:42 -0400

Hi Techwhirlers,

I received a file from someone who is using FrameMaker (Win95) version 5.5.
I'm still using 5.1.1. Is there a kind soul out there who would open it up
in 5.5 and save it as 5.1.1 and send it back to me? It is about 50KB in
size and shouldn't take long to download.

Thank you in advance.

Tom Johnson
Traverse City, MI. Where the air and water are clean, but it gets really
cold in the winter.

business johnsont -at- starcutter -dot- com
personal thomasj -at- freeway -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=