Job opportunity

Subject: Job opportunity
From: Lauren Somers <LPSomers -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 08:37:16 EDT

To all -- I'm new to the list but wanted to post the following job opportunity
for anyone looking for work in the Philadelphia, PA area. (I'm exploring
possible freelance or part-time work with them, but right now they have a
full-time assignment that needs filling pretty quickly. Not sure if they would
consider telecommuting.)

The company is PSCI, an information technology consulting firm based in
Wilmington, Delaware (though most of their clients are in Phila. suburbs).
They place IT consultants in long-term, mostly full-time assignments, handling
programming development and design administration, mostly on client servers
such as Oracle. They've been in business 6 years and have about 90 consultants
working at their clients' sites (many pharmaceutical companies).

The connection to writing is, they're looking to build up their staff of
technical writers. They have one opening in particular right now -- a
pharmaceutical company in Collegeville (Montgomery Co.) looking for a
technical writer to write its user manuals for the IT department. The contact,
Tiffany Crowe (Technical Staffing Manager), says the position is long-term.

Anyone interested should check out their website at www.progsoft.com and then
contact Tiffany (302-479-9700 - tel, 302-479-7573 - fax, e-mail -
tcrowe -at- progsoft -dot- com) and tell her I referred you. Please feel free to e-mail
me as well or call with any questions (610-941-4229). Good luck!

Lauren Somers
Communications Support
(writing, editing, public relations, project management)

(Note: cross-posted to other technical writing lists)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=