Re: FM and Acrobat (was RE: WebWorks Publisher woes)

Subject: Re: FM and Acrobat (was RE: WebWorks Publisher woes)
From: Daniel Barnett <Daniel -dot- Barnett -at- WEST -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 08:31:00 -0700

All (especially Mary McWilliams):

Please accept my apology about this FM/Acrobat info.
Actually, this is great news. I was considering a
purchase of Acrobat 3.0 for my Mac. I have 5.5.1 at
home and 5.5.3 here at work, but I
have not seen the Acrobat components--other than
the Writer plugin. Please let me know how to get
to them. Also, please point me to this information
in the user's manual.

Thanks,

danb

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=