Re: Your Message Sent on Thu, 3 Sep 1998 08:38:15 -0400

Subject: Re: Your Message Sent on Thu, 3 Sep 1998 08:38:15 -0400
From: "D. Margulis" <ampersandvirgule -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 17:59:43 -0400

Daniel Barnett wrote:

> Joe:
>
> You need Exchange to change the color and action
> of the links. It's fairly easy. In Exchange, click
> on the link tool. Then click on the link you want
> to change. A dialog window appears in which you can
> set the color and action of the link.
>
> HTH,

Maybe I'm missing something here, but isn't it easier to set up a
character style or component type in the publishing application? Just
make the text blue and underlined. If you have the knowhow to use
PDFMark tags in the source doc, you don't need to create the links in
Exchange. Otherwise, use Exchange to create the links. But changing the
text color, and adding the underscore in the source doc serves two
purposes. It's quicker and easier than doing so in Exchange, and it
shows you exactly where to drag the links when you are looking at it in
Exchange.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=