astute inexpensive and experienced free-lance editor

Subject: astute inexpensive and experienced free-lance editor
From: Robert Nusbaum <Nuskafka -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 16:31:13 EDT

I am an astute, inexpensive, and experienced free-lance technical editor,
writer, and re-writer who works closely with authors by email.

I also edit translations of technical texts from other languages into English.

The reason I can charge low rates is that I live in Hungary, where hard
currencies are worth about 5 times what they are worth in the west. My fees
are on a sliding scale from $25-$35 per hour, depending upon your ability to
pay.

I am as scrupulous about accurately and honestly keeping track of my time as I
am about the quality of my work. And because I have years of experience, I am
able to work quickly and efficiently.

If you think you might like to work with me, I can, upon request, send you a
CV and references from academics and other authors I have worked with or am
currently working with.

I would also to be willing to edit or rewrite, free of charge, an extract of a
text (about 250 words) so that you get an idea of how I work.

I guarantee that you will be satisfied with the changes made in your text
after I have edited it.

Robert Nusbaum
email: nuskafka -at- aol -dot- com
telephone: (36) 1 246 3371