Save As in Acrobat Reader

Subject: Save As in Acrobat Reader
From: "Robert Milkovich, TD Bank" <milkor -at- TDBANK -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 20:54:46 GMT

Hello everyone, I'm seeking help on a problem.

I've created some forms in PDF that users can fill out online in Acrobat
Reader, or through a browser using an Acrobat Reader plug-in.

I want my users to be able to save the form under another name so they can
re-use it and not have to retype the repetitive parts of the info every time
they open the PDF document.

Can Acrobat Reader offer this functionality? Are there settings in Acrobat
Exchange I need to include to allow this saving?

Your help is most appreciated. Please respond directly to my e-mail
address: milkor -at- tdbank -dot- ca

Thank you!

Robert Milkovich
Toronto-Dominion Bank