Netscape Wizard Screen Captures

Subject: Netscape Wizard Screen Captures
From: Tammy Hale <tammyh -at- FGM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 09:16:26 -0400

Hi Folks,

I'm writing a manual for a web based application, meaning
the users access the software through a web browser. I am
providing some fundamental descriptions of setting up mail
in Netscape Communicator 4.06 (we want them to be able to
send us e-mail from any page). I'm working on a Win95
platform.

This is the problem: I need to take screen captures of the
Mail & Discussion Groups Wizard, but the Wizard appears only
during the first set up of mail. If you need to modify the
Wizard settings after the initial setup (including when you
upgrade), you must use the Preferences windows. I can't get
the Wizard to come back.

Short of scrubbing my machine clean of Netscape and
information of its prior installations (which I can't do),
or finding a machine that has never had Netscape installed,
is there a way I can access the Mail & Discussion Groups
Wizard again?

Thanks.

Tammy

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=