ADMIN: Again, on Return Receipts

Subject: ADMIN: Again, on Return Receipts
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 09:09:48 -0600

Gang,

Two issues here:
First, each individual is solely responsible for postings
from his or her email account. I don't particularly care
why or how your account might be returning receipts
to the list, but it's not acceptable. If you cannot control
the behavior of your mailer, use a free email service
on the Web, work with your system administrator,
or get a new mail program. Failure to be able to
control your mail program isn't an excuse for sending
receipts to the list.

Second, if anyone causes this problem again
by requesting a receipt on a message to the list,
I'll remove them from the list immediately.

Eric

* Eric J. Ray, ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com, http://www.raycomm.com/
* _HTML 4 for Dummies Quick Reference_, and others.
* Looking for new consulting projects--please query if interested.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=