ADMIN: Give it a rest

Subject: ADMIN: Give it a rest
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 10:31:33 -0600

Gang,
Point 1: There's nothing to do about the test messages. If
I could do something, I would.
Point 2: The only thing you accomplish by complaining on
the list is to further irritate me and add MORE garbage of
the same type you're complaining about. Ironic, isn't it?
Point 3: I'm suspending posting privileges for each new complaint
that I see on the list, starting now.
Point 4: Just delete them.
Eric

* Eric J. Ray, ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com, http://www.raycomm.com/
* _HTML 4 for Dummies Quick Reference_, and others.
* Looking for new consulting projects--please query if interested.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=