Word 6: Master & Subdocument problems

Subject: Word 6: Master & Subdocument problems
From: Marjolijn te Velthuis <M -dot- teVelthuis -at- EHV -dot- SC -dot- PHILIPS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 08:21:56 +0200

Hi all,

I want to thank all of you who replied to my question on Master &
Subdocument problems in Word. I promised to let you know what kind of
tips I received, but a extremely busy schedule (and vacation next week)
haven't given me the chance to summarize the replies.
I promise I'll get back to you as soon as possible and let you know how
I'm finally going to tackle the.

Marjolijn
-
Marjolijn te Velthuis