Is RoboHelp 6 worth it?

Subject: Is RoboHelp 6 worth it?
From: "Marjorie A. Borchard" <mborchard -at- SWD -dot- SHIMADZU -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 12:01:27 -0500

This was also posted to the WinHlp listserv (sorry for any duplication):

Sorry if I'm treading on old ground (or treading old water?), but I'm
wondering if upgrading to RoboHelp 6.0 is worth it? I am using RH 5.5 (with
RH Office) and am producing WinHelp for Win 95/98 but have no immediate need
to produce HTML help (we will next year, but that's next year). I'm the only
user in the office so that's not an issue. Any thoughts/opinions? Please
post to my address below, or if you post to the list, could you also send me
a copy (I'm getting the winhlp-l digest, so posts directly to me will be
speedier). Thanks.

Marj Borchard
Shimadzu Software Development
Minneapolis, MN
mborchard -at- swd -dot- shimadzu -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=