JOB CONTRACT - Technical Documentation - Washington DC

Subject: JOB CONTRACT - Technical Documentation - Washington DC
From: Andrew Plato <aplato -at- EASYSTREET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 13:00:31 +0100

Anitian Consulting has an opportunity for a contract technical writer in
the
Washington DC area. This position will be providing technical
documentation
for an installation of Oracle Financials.

REQUIRED EXPERIENCE

Oracle Applications and databases
Microsoft Word
Visio
SQL and PL/SQL

DESIRED EXPERIENCE

Database development and programming, especially with Oracle tools and
applications.

JOB DESCRIPTION

This writer will be providing expert technical documentation and process
diagramming services to a military agency for the federal government.
While
this is not a secure installation, applicants must be United States
citizens. The work will be very complicated and challenging with tight
deadlines. We are interested in finding a writer who is energetic and able
to solve problems quickly without a lot of management support. The tools
and styles for this project are already established.

This is a W-2 contract position. The length of the contract is still under
negotiation but will be approximately 3 - 6 months long initially. The
contractor is expected to be on-site for the majority of the project. Some
off-site work may be available toward the end of the project. Travel will
be required. Rates are negotiable.

ABOUT ANITIAN CONSULTING

Anitian Consulting is 100% committed to serious business and technical
solutions. We are a consulting organization and not a contract agency.
Our
clients call on us when they need serious technical assistance from expert
writers and programmers. We work hard and we are compensated well. We are
a very non-traditional technical writing environment. Consultants are
expected to produce material that is both technically accurate and highly
readable.

If you think you have what it takes to fulfill this challenging position,
send your resume and a cover letter to:

Andrew Plato, President / Principal Consultant
Anitian Consulting, Inc.
15455 NW Greenbrier Parkway, Suite 210
Beaverton, OR 97006

Or email your resume and a cover letter to:

aplato -at- anitian -dot- com

You may send your material in ASCII text, Word, or Adobe Acrobat format.
Please, no phone calls.

Anitian Consulting is an equal opportunity employer.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=