Best Examples

Subject: Best Examples
From: "George F. Hayhoe" <george -at- GHAYHOE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 09:49:51 -0400

Rowena Hart asked about outstanding examples of WinHelp,
HTML-based help, etc.

The Best of Show and Distinguished Technical Communication
winners of STC's International Online Communication,
Technical Art, Technical Publications, and Technical Video
Competitions are showcased in the August issue of _Technical
Communication_. This year's IOCC winners include a large
number of WinHelp, HTML help, Web, and CBT entries. Many of
them are out there on the Web or are otherwise commercially
available.

This catalog of competition winners is not currently
available online. I plan to present a proposal for
publishing the journal online as well as on paper at the STC
board of directors meeting in January. With luck, we'll have
an online version available some time in 1999.

--George Hayhoe (george -at- ghayhoe -dot- com)
Editor, _Technical Communication_

George Hayhoe Associates
Voice: +1 (803) 642-2156
Fax: +1 (803) 642-9325
http://www.ghayhoe.com

Winner
APEX '98 Award for Publication Excellence

Best of Show Winner
Carolina Foothills/South Carolina STC Chapters
1997-98 Technical Publications Competition

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=