WebWorks Publisher Training

Subject: WebWorks Publisher Training
From: Sarah O'Keefe <okeefe -at- SCRIPTORIUM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 16:55:21 -0400

I didn't plan to post this the same day as the WebWorks Publisher vs.
RoboHelp discussion, but here goes...
###########

We are considering offering a WebWorks Publisher training class in January
1999. Class would be in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.

Are there individuals out there who are or might be interested in
attending? If yes, please drop me a note. Of course, you're under no
obligation to attend...I'm just trying to gauge interest.

Class would likely be three days and would cover the WebWorks interface,
mapping, creating styles, converting to HTML, and converting to WinHelp.

Regards,

Sarah O'Keefe

Sarah O'Keefe Scriptorium Publishing Services, Inc.
FrameMaker ACE (Adobe Certified Expert)
okeefe -at- scriptorium -dot- com http://www.scriptorium.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=