cut n paste Word2Frame

Subject: cut n paste Word2Frame
From: Rene Gedaly <rgedaly -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:16:01 -0500

Anyone know a better way to copy text from Word to Frame?

I'm copying text from Word 97 to the clipboard and then pasting into FrameMaker 5.5 using Edit=>Paste Special=>Text=>Return (tab, alt+tab, click click click...finger cramp). Not porting whole doc, just select portions. Looked for options I could set but didn't find anything. I'm using a four-button mouse, all buttons set to "click/select," to stave off finger cramps. Reminds me of Dilbert's pride at his "pumped" and well-defined index finger muscles.

Thanks in advance,
Renee Gedaly rgedaly -at- msn -dot- com
Gedaly Information Development
The Woodlands, Texas