Re: cut n paste Word2Frame

Subject: Re: cut n paste Word2Frame
From: "Bergen, Jane" <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:32:17 -0500

Rene,

If you're just doing selected portions to random target positions, there
is no other way....whether it's Word to Frame, Frame to Word, Word to
Word (well, you could use the spike with this...depending on where you
want to place the clipboard contents), or Frame to Frame. Maybe it would
be easier, if you really have a LOT of text, to convert or import the
whole document, then delete the portions you don't need.

Are we really at the point in technology where we would expect something
to do this for us?

Jane
Jane Bergen, Technical Writer
AnswerSoft, div of Davox Corp.