Searching for Technical Writers

Subject: Searching for Technical Writers
From: Minh Nguyen <mdnguyen -at- FAS -dot- HARVARD -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 14:47:27 -0400

I am compiling a database of Consultants/Technical Writers.
Currently, I am working for a Wall Street firm where we invent new
technology for different financial products. We are in the process of
outsouring documentation and searching for the best firms/individuals to
do documentation for us.

We are looking for the following information about your company.

WHAT IS YOUR COMPANY NAME & CONTACT INFORMATION?

DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE? WHAT IS THE URL ADDRESS?

WHAT TYPES OF DOCUMENTATION SERVICES DO YOUR COMPANY OFFER? (select
applicable ones)

> * Manuals/Booklets, Flashcards, etc.
> * Online Documetation (Web Based Products)
> * Electronic Peformance Support System (EPSS), Integrated HELP options.
> * CBT Documentation
> * Seminars & Courses

WHAT IS THE FOCUS OF YOUR DOCUMENTATION SERVICES--DOCUMENTATION FOR END-
USER or DOCUMENTATION FOR DEVELOPERS? (select one of two... if you are
selecting both, please specify which one is your strength).

> * Documentation for DEVELOPERS
> * Documentation for END-USERS

HAS YOUR COMPANY EVER WORKED FOR ANY FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANY?

Thank you for your response and I hope to work with you in the future.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=