Re: KStarr Report questions

Subject: Re: KStarr Report questions
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 13:42:27 -0700

Richard Danca wrote:

| Sorry for being late with this, but hadn't seen this answer before.
|
| News media (however that was defined) received the report on a CD-
| ROM. I have no idea what format the Starr Chamber used, but this
| electronic distribution explains how web sites could post it almost
| immediately and newspapers could print it in their next morning's
| edition.
|
| Maybe a more enterprising Techwhirler could discover what formats
| Starr and company used. Could be useful info for others here who
| are planning to or may need to post stuff quickly.

The Starr report was delivered to Congress as a set of WordPerfect files (I
don't know what version) on a single floppy disk.

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting
RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=