Looking for advanced WebWorks training

Subject: Looking for advanced WebWorks training
From: "Smith, Martin" <smithmr -at- ENCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 09:45:40 -0600

Does anyone know where I might be able to take an advanced course in
WebWorks publisher? I am using WebWorks to develop WinHelp files from my
FrameMaker documents.

I am already comfortable with mapping Frame styles to the existing
WinHelp template and have successfully built several WinHelp files. I
have also managed to tweak the RTF code embedded in the default template
to customize the appearance of the resulting WinHelp file. What I am
looking for is a complete understanding of the underlying WebWorks macro
language as well as techniques for wrapping more advanced RTF code into
the WinHelp template.

I would like to take the course between January and April but need to
budget for it this year. Thanks in advance.

Martin R. Smith
Technical Writer / Audiophile
ENCORP: The Energy Automation Company, http://www.encorp.com
(970) 686-2017 x 223