Upcoming Vacancy, Tucson AZ

Subject: Upcoming Vacancy, Tucson AZ
From: "Thwing, Cathy" <CThwing -at- TUSD -dot- K12 -dot- AZ -dot- US>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 08:41:24 -0700

The Information Technologies department of Tucson Unified School District
will soon have a tech writer vacancy.

The position involves a fair amount of web design/development (we're willing
to train) as well as writing documentation for in-house software.

I'll state upfront that pay is under-competitive (two factors at work here:
1. we're a school district, not private sector 2. salaries in Tucson tend to
be lower than average for the Southwest). However, the benefits in terms of
an enriching and positive work environment, opportunities to learn exciting
new web technologies, and generous paid holidays help to offset the
under-competitive pay. Plus, you'd get to live in beautiful Tucson!

The position will be posted starting 25 Sept. and will close 2 Oct. (Once
it's posted, you'll be able to find the posting at our website
http://www.tusd.k12.az.us/tusd/jobann.htm )

If you're interested in this position, please get in touch with me through
email. I'll be happy to answer your questions and send you more information
about the position.

To learn more about our district, please look at http://www.tusd.k12.az.us

Hope you're interested!

--Cathy Thwing

Catherine Thwing
Information Technologies
Webmaster/Technical Writer Manager
Tucson Unified School District
http://www.tusd.k12.az.us
email: cthwing -at- tusd -dot- k12 -dot- az -dot- us
(520) 617-7202 ext.1131

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=