JOB: Consulting

Subject: JOB: Consulting
From: Andrew Plato <aplato -at- EASYSTREET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 00:57:36 -0700

Anitian Consulting has immediate openings for full-time and contract
consultants. As an Anitian Consultant you will work with some of the
most prestigious high tech companies in the United States to craft
serious business and technical solutions. Anitian Consulting is a full
consulting practice and NOT a contract agency. We only work with
motivated, professional writers, programmers, and developers.

We have immediate openings in Portland, OR, Los Angeles, CA, and
Washington DC. However, we have pending positions in Seattle,
the Bay Area, and other places. If you're willing to travel, you can live
anywhere.

As a member of the Anitian Consulting staff you will be expected to have
expertise in tools, technologies, and techniques. Our clients hire us for
the most complex and most difficult projects.

We are more interested in enthusiasm and a desire to learn than experience,
college degrees, and extensive certifications. Anitian Consulting measures
success by the satisfaction of our clients and the quality solutions we
delivery.
We are looking for technical writers who can work quickly with complex
technology. Our work is very challenging but very rewarding.

REQUIREMENTS

"Solution-focused" attitude.
Proven ability to provide complete documentation and technical solutions.
Ability to handle complex technologies and designs with little direction or
supervision.
Ability to "get in the trenches" with engineers, programmers, and data
modelers.
Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Solid experience with Word, FrameMaker, Visio, and graphics programs.
Experience with Windows NT and UNIX systems
Experience with relational databases (Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, DB2, etc.)
Experience with object oriented programming (concepts only)
Travel is required (sometimes) Most clients are on the west coast (Seattle,
Portland, Bay Area, or LA).

BENEFITS

Flexible working schedule.
Autonomy - you will have the responsibility and authority to manage client
deliverables.
Work from home (sometimes).
Generous pay - well above industry averages.
Work hard for a few months, then take a few months off.
Medical and dental reimbursement
Educational reimbursement
Opportunity to join in on the ground floor of a growing consulting business.
Opportunity to expand and enrich your skills beyond technical writing.

CONTACT:

Please email or mail resume to:
Andrew Plato
President / Principal Consultant
Anitian Consulting, Inc.
15455 NW Greenbrier Parkway, Suite 210
Beaverton, OR 97006
anitian -at- yahoo -dot- com or anitian -at- hotmail -dot- com

Please include a cover letter and your resume. Your resume can be either
ASCII text, MS Word 95/97, or Adobe Acrobat format. No phone calls please.

Visit us on the web: www.anitian.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=