How to find first tw job?

Subject: How to find first tw job?
From: Roy Aney <royaney -at- BIGFOOT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 18:45:31 -0700

I've been lurking about the list for a while and though I see a lot of
posts concerning employment I've not seen anything that would pass as
advice or guidance to the aspiring tw seeking work for the first. How do
I overcome the "Only those with experience need apply" mentality and
find that rarest of commodities - a first job/assignment?
TIA
an aspiring TW
Roy Aney

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=