Three-ring binding

Subject: Three-ring binding
From: Mark Dykstra <mdykstra -at- TRENDS -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 09:16:00 -0400

A while back, there was a posting that referred to a cost-efficiency
analysis of distributing documentation in three-ring binders. The sender
indicated that it was actually more expensive to distribute docs in
binders than perfect-bound books, and that there was extensive research
that proved that point.

I'm hoping that the original sender or someone else with the information
could let me where I could get my hands on that research. We're
currently distributing in three-ring binders, and I'd like to write a
convincing case that we would be better off going with perfect binding.

Thanks!

Mark Dykstra

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=