International Paper series

Subject: International Paper series
From: "Gregory D. Drew" <gddrew -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 04:50:02 -0400

Back in the early 1980s International Paper Co. ran a series of advertisements in magazines such as Time and Newsweek aimed at helping the public improve communications skills. Celebreties such as Tony Randall were featured (his was on ways you can improve your vocabulary). I remember these "infotisements" were quite good.

I am preparing to teach some writing workshops and would like toget my hands on some (or all) of the ads in this series because Ithink they would be excellent teaching aids. A few months ago I wrote to International Paper to inquire if they still had these in theirarchives, but have not heard back. Does anyone out there have any ideas on how I could possibly getthem? Perhaps some did get the set when they were available and would be willing to share?

Many thanks,
Greg
Gregory D. Drew, Principal
Random Lake Communications