Re: My Int'l TW Experience

Subject: Re: My Int'l TW Experience
From: Buck and Tilly Buchanan <writer -at- NTWS -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 14:01:37 -0500

It's called culture shock. During the 70's I watched dozens of Americans
arrive and immediately schedule out because they didn't like some silly
rule. One particularly that I remember was when eight newly arrived civil
libertarians left with two weeks because their long hair wasn't tolerated on
the Air Base where we worked.

Oh well...

Buck and Tilly Buchanan
InterAmerican Publications and
Tornado Alley Storm Shelters
mailto:writer -at- ntws -dot- net or after October 15, 1998
mailto:buckntilly -at- hotmail -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=