Website dedicated to Technical Writer Jobs in Florida

Subject: Website dedicated to Technical Writer Jobs in Florida
From: Buddy Stein <bstein -at- POPHOST -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 15:17:31 -0400

Hello Florida Technical Writers,

I have to many terrific contract and permanent positions in
Florida to fill. Please bookmark my website www.WhitehouseTechnical.com
for
complete descriptions. Check me out, see my picture and of course email
me your resume.

I'm currently recruiting for full-time and contractor positions for
Technical Writers in the South Florida Area (Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale
and North and South Miami).

Technical writers with 2 to 8 years of experience. Need to know MS Word

some on-line help tool like RoboHelp.

(I have 10 positions with top hi-tech companies I am trying to fill).

Whitehouse Technical Writing is South Florida's premier placement
service speicializing in Technical Writers / Documentors / Courseware
Developers and Trainers. We know and understand your needs.

Buddy Stein
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Whitehouse Technical Writing
954-942-9844