Seeking Help Recommendations

Subject: Seeking Help Recommendations
From: Robyn Faulkner <rfaulkne -at- BTC -dot- ADAPTEC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 10:55:35 -0600

Hello All,

At my company, the developers are working on a Java application that
will run on multiple platforms and the application requires a Help
system. Thus, I need to create a Help system that is platform
independent and browser independent. Also, development time is short and
I need to use a tool that has a relatively lower learning curve. In my
research thus far, I'm considering using RoboHelp's Web Help. The
biggest draw back I can see so far is that you have to ship a ton of
files. According to the developers, space is not an issue, so this
doesn't appear to be a problem. Are there any other "gotchas" I should
be aware of? What other limitations can I expect? Are there other tools
I can use that would meet my requirements?

I would appreciate any input and will gladly post the responses.

Robyn

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=