TW job market in western Massachusetts?

Subject: TW job market in western Massachusetts?
From: Asher Miller <smasher -at- HOOKED -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 12:33:07 -0700

I'm thinking of relocating to western Massachusetts (Springfield or Gt.
Barrington area) sometime within the next year or two. What's the TW
job market like out there? Am I out of my mind? Should I bone up on my
latte pouring skills?

I'd like to find a salary position in the area, but I'm also wondering
what the climate is like for telecommuting--maybe I could take in
contract work within a larger radius, say
Albany/Burlington/Boston/Hartford/NYC. Is this feasible?

Any feedback from pros in the area would be greatly appreciated.

--
--Asher
http://www.wenet.net/~smasher

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=