Re: Moving Screen Captures

Subject: Re: Moving Screen Captures
From: "William G. Meisheid" <wgm -at- SAGELINE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 17:06:02 -0400

|While we're on the subject of PowerPoint presentations . . . does anyone
|have recommendations for a screen capture software that allows you to
|capture a *moving* screen shot (or more accurately, a series of shots) that
|can then be inserted into PowerPoint? We want to capture the screen as
|someone uses our data entry application to show how fast they can key data.

Marie,

It sounds like you want to do a screen cam which captures all the activity on
the screen for a given period into an AVI file for playback. There are a number
of utilities that do that. If anyone in your department has RoboHELP Office for
creating the help files it come with a screen cam utility.

I hope that helps.

William Meisheid "Thoughts still and always in progress"
WUGNET/Help Authoring Forum Sysop & Microsoft MVP
Certified Baltimore/Washington area RoboHELP Training
Sageline Publishing 410.465.2040 Fax: 410.465.1812
http://www.sageline.com wgm -at- sageline -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=