[no subject]

From: Florita Sheldon <sicon -at- WEBZONE -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 08:36:04 -600

Does anyone know where I can find any type of feasibility study or productivity
survey that shows the cost-savings within a business produced by a technical
writer and/or technical writing staff?

The technical writing group that I work for is in danger of being dissolved
unless we can come up with some "hard" evidence that our department is valuable.

Thank you for your help.
Florita Sheldon

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=