Re: Help me name my department

Subject: Re: Help me name my department
From: Sabahat Ashraf <sabahat_ashraf -at- MENTORG -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 16:56:52 -0400

On Oct 1, 2:51pm, JGREY wrote:

Let's see if we can get only a description of what you do from your mail:

> tools and services
> that help users learn our products more quickly and become
> self-sufficient ... includes books and online Help... include usability
> testing, user interface design, and performance support systems.

> best I've come up with, "User Assistance Tools Group,"

I am thinking Communication Systems -- or something with Interface and
Communication in it. Or maybe just User Interface Systems. Or User-Faced
Systems? Maybe even something with Usability in it. Basically something that
says "Da (Only) Folks Around Here That Care About Da User"

Sabahat.

PS User Services?

--
[Sabahat I. Ashraf]