Re: "slanguage" (was Re: stripey scroll bars)

Subject: Re: "slanguage" (was Re: stripey scroll bars)
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ML -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 18:07:16 -0800

On Fri, 2 Oct 1998 09:55:43 EST5EDT, Alex Dianna wrote:

>Had Mr. Magennis called it what it was ("moire pattern"), I wouldn't
>have had a clue as to what he meant and just might have skipped
>right over it thinking it had no bearing on anything I do.

Another example of what should be the TECHWR-L Prime Directive: always write
to your audience :-)

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

From where I stand at the crossroads' edge
There's the path leading out to sea
And from somewhere deep in my mind, sirens sing out loud,
Songs of doubt, as only they know how...
But once glace back reminds, and they'll see
Someone else, not me.
- Queensryche, "Someone Else"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=