HELP: Automated Data Collection System

Subject: HELP: Automated Data Collection System
From: Robin Allen <rmallen -at- TEXAS -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 14:38:13 -0500

Hi all:

I have been hired to create end-user and systems documentation for an
automated data collection application. It uses bar code readers in a
warehouse environment. My audience for the end-user documentation is
warehouse personnel. If any of you have documented this type of system
for this type of user and are willing to share your challenges and
solutions with me, please contact me off-list. Thanks.

Robin Allen
Twenty-Six Letters, Inc.
210-696-8721 voice
210-696-8724 fax