Job Opening: Sr. TW, F/T onsite, UUNET Technologies, Fairfax VA

Subject: Job Opening: Sr. TW, F/T onsite, UUNET Technologies, Fairfax VA
From: Dan Everman <deverman -at- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 15:40:23 -0400

Hi All,

I work with UUNET Technologies in Fairfax VA. We have an opening for a full
time Sr. Tech Writer who also has substantial experience providing systems
training. This is an opportunity to create documentation in an exclusively
online environment, using web publishing as the primary method of
distribution. The training component involves training in-house users on
internally developed applications. The ideal candidate will have strong
training and writing skills, along with solid experience using documentation
tools (see job description below). The work environment is very casual and
friendly. It really is a great place to work.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to me
as an attachment in Word format. (The hiring manager is not me, but my boss.
I am placing this ad with her approval.)

Thanks,

Dan Everman
deverman -at- uu -dot- net

Title:
Writer Documentation V (Sr. Technical Writer/Trainer)
Education:
Bachelor's degree (writing or technical).
Experience:
10 years in technical writing/software support/training.
Tools:
MS Office, RoboHELP/Winhelp, html.
Pluses:
Familiarity with Macintosh and Unix OS; understanding and use of
graphics packages.
Responsibilities:
Create user documentation and provide training for internally developed
applications for in-house users, including developing training materials,
maintaining and publishing corporate intranet documentation, delivering
systems training to in-house users, developing online help systems for
internal applications.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=