Presentation Software - Beyond Powerpoint

Subject: Presentation Software - Beyond Powerpoint
From: "McMARTIN, Robert" <rmcmarti -at- BAEA -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 07:53:14 +0930

Morning Tech-Whirlers,

I've just been landed an assignment to upgrade our divisions
presentations. The General Manager wants to move beyond PowerPoint. He
wants to incorporate video and audio within the presentation. I've
looked at Macromedia Director and thats the way I'm heading at this
time, but I thought I'd see if I couldn't pick the brains of any one
else out there who may have been in a similar situation.

regards
Robert McMartin
Special Projects Assistant
British Aerospace Australia