Preparing case studies

Subject: Preparing case studies
From: Svi Ben-Elya <svi -at- ELIASHIM -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 14:44:52 +0200

I intend to prepare a training course and am considering using a case study
approach similar to that used in academic environments. Does anyone have
useful information on how case studies should be prepared or where I can
find some good examples of a case study.

- Svi Ben-Elya -
svi -at- eliashim -dot- co -dot- il
chase -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=