Re: Blue chip, bored, and biding time

Subject: Re: Blue chip, bored, and biding time
From: Kat Nagel <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 10:17:10 -0400

Anonymous:
" > My manager and my leads all know I'm looking for work...

Tom Herme
" How do they know? Maybe that's why you don't get direction. They
figure you won't
" be around anyway. Have you already made up your mind?

Hmmm. I assumed he was looking for work=tasks at his current place
of employment, and had informed his manager and leads. Sorry if I
misunderstood.

K@
katnagel @eznet.net
Kat Nagel, MasterWork Consulting Services
Technical writing | Editing | Conversions | Webstuff

"All progress is based upon the universal innate desire
on the part of every organism to live beyond its income."
/Samuel Butler

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=