Word and Word Viewer

Subject: Word and Word Viewer
From: Keith Hatchard <khatchard -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 14:14:05 -0700

Head office has decided to ship user manuals in an a Word format and
distribute the Word Viewer along with the documents.

I need to have control over fonts and pagination; I want our
customer's manuals to be identical to the ones our help desk
technicians use.

1. Is there a way to embed fonts in a Word document?

2. Is there a way to keep the pagination consistent, even when
printing with different printer drivers?

I know Adobe's PDF format looks after both these problems, but
management is reluctant to go that route.
Thanks

==
Keith Hatchard
khatchard -at- yahoo -dot- com