FrameMaker presentation

Subject: FrameMaker presentation
From: Kimberly Sharp <ksharp -at- HOUSTON -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 09:49:36 -0500

Hello all,

I've been asked to make a presentation on FrameMaker to our trainers in the
department. This will be a lunchtime seminar and is intended to give the
trainers a brief idea of how FrameMaker works (including graphics etc.) as well
as a brief idea of how the technical writers accomplish their job. I have only
used FrameMaker for about 3 months now, and have also only been with this
company for 3 months :-), so I would appreciate any thoughts on what should be
covered. Thanks very much!

Kim

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=