Definitions

Subject: Definitions
From: Kimberly Sharp <ksharp -at- HOUSTON -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 07:28:07 -0500

Hello all,

Could anyone point me to a web page or other source where I might find specific
definitions of "user manual", "reference manual", "online help", "training
manual", "tutorial", etc.? We are working on a style guide for our company and
would like to differentiate between various types of documentation. Any help
would be appreciated. Thanks very much!

Kim Sharp

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=