Re: 2000 Problem

Subject: Re: 2000 Problem
From: Victoria Morgan Sharpe <vmorgan -at- GREENVILLENC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:56:29 -0400

Hi All,

I just finished my Masters in Technical Communication and I have been
ofered my first full-time position. I will be working on the year 2000
project for a major pharmaceutical company. I have read quite a bit
about this problem and what many companies are doing to solve it. Is
there anyone who is also working on this same project? If so, please
email me privately as I have some questions.

Sincerely,

Vickie Sharpe

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=