Re: 2000 Problem

Subject: Re: 2000 Problem
From: Bob Morrisette <writer1 -at- SABU -dot- ENG -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 08:53:29 -0700

> Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:56:29 -0400
> From: Victoria Morgan Sharpe <vmorgan -at- greenvillenc -dot- com>
> Subject: Re: 2000 Problem
> To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
>
> Hi All,
>
> I just finished my Masters in Technical Communication and I have been
> ofered my first full-time position. I will be working on the year 2000
> project for a major pharmaceutical company. I have read quite a bit
> about this problem and what many companies are doing to solve it. Is
> there anyone who is also working on this same project? If so, please
> email me privately as I have some questions.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Vickie Sharpe
>
> =================================
Year 2000 has spawned thousands of article and books.
The best explanation of year 2000 I've seen is the
Wells Fargo publication, "Countdown to Year 2000."
It explains the problem and how your business should
solve it and plan the project. It also contains good
examples of tables and graphics. I learned a new
buzzword - the triage principle.

Bob Morrisette
writer1 -at- sabu -dot- Eng -dot- Sun -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=