Quick SGML survey

Subject: Quick SGML survey
From: Jeroen Hendrix <jhe -at- POLYDOC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 17:34:11 +0200

Hi all,

I hope you don't mind me bothering you with a quick, yet worldwide survey
on SGML - editors. We were wondering how much these were used, and who
better to ask than you lot? So if you use a SGML editor/generator and have
a minute to answer my questions, I'd be much obliged. I will post a
summary within a week or two.

1. Which SGML editors do you know?
2. Which SGML editor do you use, and why this particular one?
3. What kind of organization do you work for (branch, size, etc)?
4. Why do you need SGML as output?

Thank you for your time.

Jeroen Hendrix
Polydoc