HTML to .pdf/Word

Subject: HTML to .pdf/Word
From: Barbara Karst-Sabin <barbara -at- QUOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 19:28:33 -0700

I have a mass of documentation, most of which is in the form of web
pages. I need to get it all into Word files. Does anyone know of a way
to go back from HTML to Word or even to a .pdf file???

I need to maintain the heirarchical arrangement of information or I'd
just block copy. However, there are probably 2000 pages, and that
amount of reformatting at a contractor's salary would be prohibitively
expensive.

Hope someone can help. (Also hope I'm not just so frazzled that I'm
overlooking the obvious ;+).

BJ

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=