Re: Any Word on Word?

Subject: Re: Any Word on Word?
From: Mark Forseth <markf -at- MERGE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 12:10:10 -0500

FrameMaker 5.5 on a Power Mac is so trouble-free and so perfectly suited to
my many and complex long-documentation tasks that I actually enjoy climbing
out of bed in the morning.

I own no stock in Apple or Adobe; neither do I represent these entities in
any way.

I would recommend Interleaf on UNIX, but its prohibitive costs, formerly
cryptic interface, unwillingness to play (import/export) well with others,
and Mac-support abandonment (in the '80s) are driving it into obscurity
(refer to stock-quote history for impending-doom details).

Speaking from many years' experience,

Mark Forseth
<markf -at- merge -dot- com>
Technical Publications Manager