HTML behavior

Subject: HTML behavior
From: Mark Dempsey <mxd2 -at- OSI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 12:36:18 -0700

I'd like my cross-references, when translated to HTML, to link to figure
titles. Unfortunately, HTML puts the anchor at the top of the screen
when you activate the link, and my figure titles are at the bottom of
the screen. Anyone know how to change this behavior in HTML?

I've made a small search for this info, but am unable to find it.

--
Regards,

-- mailto:Mark -dot- Dempsey -at- osi -dot- com
--
-- Mark Dempsey
-- Technical Publications

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=